Pig Brig Trap System
Stop feral hogs with the Pig Brig Trap System.
The Pig Brig trap system is the perfect combination of our patent-pending Base Trap Net and Boar Shield with an Easy Pull Cable Seam and a Hardware Kit. The system is easy to use, simple to transport and set up, doesn't require cell service and is truly multi-catch. Comes with a user manual that shows how to set up the trap.
Please Note: You'll need to supply your own T-posts. You might not always need them, plus they cost a bundle to ship.
Here's what comes with this trap system:
1 x 20’ diameter Base Trap Net with an Easy Pull Cable Seam
1 x sewn-in 1250 Boar Shield
- Choose Hard (20") or Soft (24") anchors for your Hardware Kit depending on your soil type.
- Hard Ground Anchors should be used for harder or rocky soils where penetration is difficult. These anchors can provide support for 6.5' T-posts with a 20” cable and smaller anchor plate.
- Soft Ground Anchors should be used if you anticipate sandy or soft, muddy soils. These ground anchors are made with a 24” cable and a larger anchor plate. Use 7' T-posts with this soil type.
What's the difference between the Pig Brig Trap System and the Pig Brig XT Trap System?
The only difference is that the Pig Brig XT Trap System includes the Trap Cap (either sewn-in or clip-on). That's it.
Upgraded features include:
- Sewn-in Boar Shield
- New sewn in abrasion-resistant Boar Shield with better UV protection and more Base Net coverage
- New stronger top rope
- Bottom of Boar Shield hog ringed for piglet protection
Depending on your setup, you'll need to get a few items available at your local hardware or feed store (e.g., T-posts, T-post driver, 1/2" nut driver, mini-sledge hammer, leaf rake, trail camera, and corn).
All netting is treated with inhibitors for protection against wear and tear, as well as ultraviolet degradation.
If your net products get torn, you can patch them with zip ties or paracord.
Call us. 1-833-PIG-BRIG
*(vs. accessory part prices)