Stop feral hogs with the Pig Brig Trap System.
The Pig Brig trap system is the perfect combination of our patented Base Trap Net and Boar Shield with an Easy Pull Cable Seam and a Hardware Kit. The system is easy to use, simple to transport and set up, doesn't require cell service, and is truly multi-catch. Comes with a user manual that shows how to set up the trap.
Please Note: T-posts are not included. You might not always need them, plus they cost a bundle to ship. Choose 7 ft. T-posts for softer soils and 6.5 ft. T-posts for harder soils. Mesh bag is not included with the trap.
Here's what comes with this trap system:
1 x 20’ diameter Base Trap Net with an Easy Pull Cable Seam and 5' wall height
1 x Boar Shield
- 1 x Hardware Kit includes 24" ground anchors (12), ground anchor driver (1), anchor stakes (5), double hooked cam straps (10), T-post mounts (10), and zip ties (10).
- 1 x Pig Brig Manual packet
What's the difference between the Pig Brig Trap System and the Pig Brig XT Trap System?
The only difference is that the Pig Brig XT Trap System includes the Trap Cap (either sewn-in or clip-on). That's it.
- Beefy Boar Shield that is abrasion-resistant and treated for UV protection.
- Easy-open net seam to allow trailering or net placement around vegetation.
- Net has a dynamic drop strength of over 8,000 ft-lb.
- Awesome on-call Trap Support team and materials.
Depending on your setup, you'll need to get a few items available at your local hardware or feed store (e.g., T-posts, T-post driver, 1/2" nut driver, mini-sledge hammer, leaf rake, trail camera, and corn).
If your net products get torn, you can patch them with zip ties or paracord.
Have a large order (6+ systems), are a government entity, or need International delivery? Get pricing.
Interested in Hero Discounts?
Visit our Hero Discounts page. We’ve got a special discount on a trap system to thank you for your service.
Call us. 1-833-PIG-BRIG