Pig Brig XT Trap System
Get the ultimate feral hog trap – the Pig Brig XT Trap System.
The Pig Brig XT is an all-in-one patent pending solution for feral hog trapping. The XT includes everything you need to trap feral hogs: the Base Trap Net and all-new 1250 abrasion resistant Boar Shield with Easy Pull Cable Seams, the Trap Cap, and the Hardware Kit. It's easy to use, simple to transport and set up, doesn't require cell service, and is truly multi-catch. Comes with a user manual that shows how to set up the trap.
Please Note: You'll need to supply your own T-posts. You might not always need them, plus they cost a bundle to ship.
Here's what comes with this trap system:
1 x 20’ diameter Base Trap Net with the Easy Pull Cable Seam
1 x sewn-in 1250 weight Boar Shield
1' x 2' wide sewn-in Trap Cap or clip-on Trap Cap (choose one)
- Hardware Kit:
- Choose Hard (20") or Soft (24") anchors for your Hardware Kit depending on your soil type.
- Hard Ground Anchors should be used for harder or rocky soils where penetration is difficult. These anchors can provide support for 6.5' T-posts with a 20” cable and smaller anchor plate.
- Soft Ground Anchors should be used if you anticipate sandy or soft, muddy soils. These ground anchors are made with a 24” cable and a larger anchor plate. Use 7' T-posts with this soil type.
Upgraded features include:
- Sewn-in Boar Shield
- Sewn-in Trap Cap
- New sewn in abrasion-resistant Boar Shield with better UV protection and more Base Net coverage
- New stronger top rope
- Bottom of Boar Shield hog ringed for piglet protection
What's the difference between the Pig Brig Trap System and the Pig Brig XT Trap System?
The only difference is the Pig Brig XT Trap System includes the Trap Cap (either the removable clip-on model or the sewn-in model). That's it.
Depending on your setup, you'll need to get a few items available at your local hardware or feed store (e.g., T-posts, T-post driver, 1/2" nut driver, mini-sledge hammer, leaf rake, trail camera, and corn).
All netting is treated with inhibitors for protection against wear and tear, as well as ultraviolet degradation.
If your net products get torn, you can patch them with zip ties or paracord.
Call us. 1-833-PIG-BRIG